Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Switzerland - The country of romance

What is romance? What does it mean to be romantic? In a world where everything glides around technology, it's pretty hard to define romance. If you lost that notion and you need your refill of joy and love, you should visit Switzerland. This is the country where green landscapes and memorable mountains meet just like the Earth and the Sky meet one second just before dawn, Switzerland is the place to be if you want to look for yourself.



I lived in Switzerland for two years, and being there gave me new coordinates in my life. Geneva is not the Capital of the country, but it's the most beautiful city to visit if you want the best of Switzerland. There, you have a lot of Swiss history, you can see the mountains, you can visit old religious monuments. If you want to visit Swiss' best sky resort, you should check the Crans Montana or the Zermatt areas.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent blog! I will be getting a switzerland visa. i will be celebrating my birthday with my best friends in Switzerland. I would love to munch on some famous swiss pastries during my Birthday party.

    ReplyDelete